- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Feb 18
Sales Development Rep SAV
Location: London, England, United KingdomMoody's Analytics is a leading provider of risk and performance management software to the financial services industry.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Business Development Executive to lead demand generation activities throughout EMEA.
The position is responsible for generating qualified, quality leads and opportunities to be referred to, and executed by the EMEA sales team. Further, the position will be responsible for working with the MA Marketing and Demand Generation functions to improve the quantity and quality of qualified leads made available to the Sales team.
Part of the role will be working to secure renewals of existing contracts and improve retention and satisfaction by implementing a structured account plan for each client including pro-active client outreach.
The role will cover Moody's Analytics economic and consumer credit data, analysis and forecasting at the global, macro and regional levels, including consumer credit data. Our offerings range from extensive databases and customized models to concise and timely reports, used by experienced economists, credit analysts, modellers and busy executives. In addition the position would be covering our structured products, o ur offerings are based on sophisticated application of modern financial theory and statistical analysis, leveraging our industry leading analytical software, data and credit risk expertise within transparent and customized processes.
Specific duties will include:
- Working with the marketing teams to generate demand generation campaigns, in consultation regional sales management
- Executing cold and warm telephone campaigns to increase the awareness of, and interest in the Moody's Analytics solutions.
- Play a critical role in the client retention and renewal strategy and continue to develop existing relationships.
- Employing consultative questioning techniques to uncover and generate customer and prospect needs.
- Referring detailed lead / opportunity details to the relevant sales team.
- Review, assess and suggest improvements to the demand gen process with a view to continually enhance the relevance and success of Moody's outbound activities
- Representing Moody's to the highest possible standards of integrity and upholding the company's values and brand in all communications both internally and externally.
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group. Moody's Analytics provides economic and consumer credit data, analysis and forecasting at the global, macro and regional levels, including consumer credit data. Our offerings range from extensive databases and customized models to concise and timely reports, used by experienced economists, credit analysts, modellers and busy executives.
- A bachelor degree, ideally in an IT or business finance related discipline.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of success in a similar role, particularly relevant will be experience in sales / marketing to risk-management functions in small banks and credit unions.
- Must be conversant in the disciplines of IT, cloud computing, financial markets, responsible lending and prudential standards.
- Strong team player and able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- Ability to network at all levels of financial firms, including at C-level
- Self-motivated, persevering and persuasive.
- Fluency in English is essential and additional European languages would be advantageous.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.