- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Feb 18
Sales Development Rep
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Associate - Sales Development Representative is responsible for assisting with the growth of our sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities.
- Drive sales growth by sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales professional for further development and closure
- Perform introductory online demos to prospects and educate them on the benefits of Moody's solutions
- Design and deploy focused sales campaigns aimed at expanding Moody's presence and brand in specific market niches
- Conduct research to develop target account contact information and account intelligence to generate an understanding of customer needs and requirements that can inform sales prospecting and/or marketing program strategies
- Utilize CRM software to track and measure all sales activity
To meet our sales goals Moody's Analytics enterprise risk sales team operate a consultative selling approach which very much requires a strong and flexible team sales culture. The sales development rep will work closely with many parts of the organization to successfully achieve our sales targets.
- Bachelors' degree in finance, economics or related area required
- Experience in a sales role within in a software/services organization
- Comfortable on the phone and managing objections
- Clear written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions
- Ability to multi-task and to meet short deadlines.
- Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, CRM applications
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
- Fluent in English and French is essential.
Our views matter. So will yours.
Further information about "working at Moody's" is available at our Careers Page atwww.moodys.com
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.