The Itarle Group is an industry-leading supplier of best execution algorithmic trading, smart order routing and transaction cost analysis services to clients ranging from Global Investment banks to specialist Brokers. To support its London operations across both Equities and Listed Derivatives, and to facilitate the increasing demand for its services, Itarle (UK) Ltd is seeking an exceptional talent to monitor, support and grow the Itarle services in London and contribute to the expansion of the Itarle brand around the globe.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for identifying potential sell-side Clients in Cash Equities and Futures Global Markets who could benefit from a wide range of Itarle product offerings. This is a great opportunity for someone at an early stage of their career, eager to join a fast-growing tech-focused environment.
What you will be doing:
- Warm introduction calls to potential clients
- Effectively managing follow-up calls and emails
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information, comparing pricing and analysing new products
- Market research of potential clients
- Ensuring the computerized database is updated accurately at all times
- Ensuring sales presentations and documentation are up to date
- Reporting clients' leads and trends to management
- Building and improving clients' reports
- The successful candidate has to be willing to onboard additional responsibilities, expanding her/his duties to different departments
What we are looking for:
- Highly personable and confident in talking to a range of sophisticated clients
- 2:1 or above University qualifications or equivalent (preferably Finance related)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Interest in tech and financial markets
- Basic coding skills are highly desirable
- Fluency in a European Language or Cantonese is highly desirable
What We Offer:
- Financial backing for postgraduate education and professional qualifications such as CIPD.
- Sponsorship opportunities for semi-pro / professional athletes.
- Opportunity to travel and work abroad at global Itarle offices.
- Annual team holiday, team nights out and company-paid lunches.
We look forward to meeting you!