Sales Associate – French Speaker
- Competitive base salary + OTE
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
CreditSights is the leading global provider of independent credit research, with offices in London, New York, Singapore and Boston. We are looking for a New Business Sales Associate to support our France senior sales person and assist with the growth of revenues within this region.
You will need to be comfortable calling existing clients and playing a major role in generating new business within the region under the direction of the senior sales person. That includes researching the potential client base, creating a prospect list including both companies and the relevant people, communicating CreditSights research and working with the senior sales person to bring those prospects to completion.
To succeed you will need to quickly develop an understanding of credit investors’ investment processes and strategies, and to effectively pitch the value of our solutions.
This position would suit a recent graduate or someone with one year’s experience.
- Identify, qualify and close business with new clients within the defined European territory
- Make contact with both prospective and active users highlighting important and relevant articles and key features of our product
- Develop relationships on a senior executive, end user and market data basis
- Maintain sales/CRM database of potential and existing accounts
- Visit clients on a regular basis. Will require some European travel
- Must be fluent in French
- Bachelor’s degree preferred although candidates with relevant experience will be considered
- Strong individual motivation and work ethic
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- High energy team player attitude and orientation