- Competitive base salary + OTE
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
CreditSights is the leading global provider of independent credit research, with offices in London, New York and Singapore. We are looking for two New Business Sales Associates to support one of our senior sales people and to assist with the growth of revenues within the Nordics (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland & Iceland) and Eastern Europe.
You will be playing a major role in generating new business as well as calling existing clients within the region under the direction of the senior sales person. Duties include researching the potential client base, creating a prospect list including both companies and the relevant people, communicating CreditSights research and working with the senior sales person to bring those prospects to completion.
To succeed you will need to quickly develop an understanding of credit investors’ investment processes and strategies, and to effectively pitch the value of our solutions.
This position would suit a recent graduate or someone with one year’s experience.
- Identify, qualify and close business with new clients within the defined territory
- Make contact with both prospective and active users highlighting important and relevant articles and key features of our product
- Develop relationships on a senior executive, end user and market data basis
- Maintain sales/CRM database of potential and existing accounts
- Visit clients on a regular basis. Will require some European travel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred although candidates with relevant experience will be considered
- Strong individual motivation and work ethic
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- High energy team player attitude and orientation