- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Acuris UK
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
Our Commercial Analytics team is looking to hire a Sales Analyst as it expands to meet the growing demands of the business at what is an exciting time for the company
Our Commercial Analytics team is looking to hire a Sales Analyst as it expands to meet the growing demands of the business at what is an exciting time for the company. We’re seeking an individual to hit the ground running, taking ownership for certain responsibilities within the team and providing stability in what is sure to be an evolving role.
- Accurate and timely processing of deal data.
- Tracking of cross-product referrals.
- Assist in month-end reconciliations, ensuring all revenue is accounted for on Sales and Finance systems.
- Assist in development (including QA testing) of new end-user analytics applications.
- Ad-hoc data queries.
- Help to collate and reconcile data backfill projects.
- Run and distribute monthly reports to various parts of the business.
- Maintenance of global sales database.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- An enthusiastic, approachable and motivated person.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work autonomously and take your own initiative.
- A desire to learn new skills on a daily basis.
- Highly proficient with Excel.
- Highly numerate (accounting experience would be advantageous).
- Must be able to communicate articulately, positively and effectively with all levels of the business.
- Experience of SQL or Qlikview would be advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided.
If you are interested in this position, please apply here. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees