Sales Account Executive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- China Merchants Securities (UK) Limited.
- 15 Apr 19
A Sales Account Executive who deals with client enquiries, opens new accounts and also service, facilitate the existing clients by providing quotes and market commentary and up to date information.
China Merchants Securities (UK) Limited (CMSUK) is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Merchants Securities Company limited (“CMS”), a leading investment bank incorporated in the People’s Republic of China. CMS UK was granted its regulatory business license by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in June 2014. In November 2014, the London Metal Exchange (LME) approved CMSUK for category 2, associate broker clearing membership.
CMSUK provides commodities brokerage and trading services to corporations and financial institutions which have business needs concerning price risk hedging and trading via derivatives products listed on global commodities exchanges. It is envisaged that in the future CMSUK will gradually extend its service offerings beyond commodities to equities, fixed income, private equity and asset management.
- Provide execution and deal with enquiries from corporate hedgers and institutional clients, including producers, merchants, fund managers and financial institutional/brokers.
- Open new accounts and assist the on-boarding process and collect KYC documentation for the client on the LME desk and follow this up with continual maintenance of client relationships and visit industry conferences, prospective and existing client base
- Service and facilitate the existing clients by providing market commentary and up to date information to clients to assist in trade quotes and executions
- Monitor and support client platform trading needs, i.e. products, limits etc and herein assist in the trade input and processing
- Able to work under pressure and meet time sensitive quoting/matching targets
- Report to line manager
Qualifications & Competencies
- Fluent in English
- Mandarin Speaker
- Degree in finance/economics study
- Preferably right to work in the UK