The candidate will be responsible for promoting, consultatively selling and managing relationships throughout the region. You will identify target prospects, key decision makers, influencers and execute with regular collaboration with Head of Sales and wider sales team.
Your contribution will have direct impact on the business growth. You are a pivotal part of the sales team and have the opportunity to sell to / manage institutional accounts across multiple sectors – Institutional firms from Corporate Treasurers, Bank Treasurers, Investment Managers, etc.
Regular teamwork is essential however the role is also quite entrepreneurial.
- Regularly visit with prospects to grow client base – coordinating sales demonstrations
- Work to ensure the businesses stakeholders have your full support to expedite internal sign off
- Work with clients throughout legal review to ensure a swift process
- Onboard and set up each account on the platform, often ‘hand-holding’ to ensure they see value and trade opportunities (this is ongoing)
- Regularly update CRM system will all notes / calls / meetings
- Develop knowledge necessary to have credible, consultative conversations
- Collect and share feedback from clients and prospects on suggestions / requests for new features
- A proven track record in consultative sales (5 years’ experience)
- Passion and ambition to grow Instimatch Global’s business
- Interest in blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- Ability / confidence cold calling
- Travel – Throughout the UK and Europe
- Previous technology sales experience beneficial (but not required)
- A team-player that regularly collaborates with wider Instimatch team
- Ability to conduct client meetings independently as well as in pairs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- To be a crucial part of the future growth in a very exciting FinTech company
- Attractive commission schedule
- Potential opportunity for options in the company
If interested please send your cover letter and CV to Britni.Doo@instimatch.com