SailPoint Developer – Investment Bank, London
- Market Rate/High
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
An Investment Bank in London City is currently seeking a SailPoint Consultant to provide application support & development to the SailPoint Application to ensure performance, operational stability, governance and business needs are met and delivered.
SailPoint Management and Development (not limited to):
- Responsible for managing the maintenance and operational integrity of the SailPoint application and database.
- Manage the development of SailPoint Processes to leverage the Self Service Access, Automated Provisioning and integration with other systems in the bank.
- Monitor system performances and Perform regular health checks.
- Investigate all SailPoint incidents and follow through to resolution.
- Monitor performances and Perform health check.
- Document and Maintain Support procedures.
- Identify bugs in SailPoint manage these through to resolution.
- Own the relationship with the SailPoint vendor to resolve any identified bugs or feature requirements.
SailPoint System Administration (not limited to):
- Refresh Access Control Lists for non-automated feeds and look to automate feeds where they are not currently automated.
- Responsible for identifying and delivering manual processes which can be developed to be delivered using the SailPoint application.
- On-Board new application
- Define applications in SailPoint
- Load the applications roles and map with the application entitlement
- SailPoint – Demonstrable skills in operational use of SailPoint for Identify Access Management.
- Application Development Experience – Have solid skills in Java coding to develop and/or maintain customizations in SailPoint. Knowledge in BeanShell and Batch scripting is a plus. Being able to develop new scripts/rules in SailPoint and being able to troubleshoot the existing codes.
SailPoint Developer / Application Support / Java / Investment Bank / Configuration / Administration / Development / Identity & Access Management