An award-winning presentation software, integrated audience response system and event analytics platform. The firm provides a leading audience participation app, shares slides from presentations to personal devices instantly, then uses audience interaction to improve the delegate experience and provide powerful event analytics.
Is a leading provider of audience response technology to conferences, presentations, events, with crowd participation. The founder realised that a lot of his marketing budget was being allocated to events, but it was really hard to measure whether that money was well spent. Digital and adwords analytic tools set a high bar, PR measurement evolved from primitive column inches to ‘Advertising Value Equivalent and beyond, and everything could be connected into an all-powerful CRM and marketing technology stack.
The company is growing quickly, backed with venture capital, with second round funding is looking to expand.
- The firm is looking for a mid-level business developement manager to build out relatoinships with marketers, business owners, sales departments in a variety of industries.
- Creating leads with a variety of firms in different industries
- Meeting with and pitching prospective clients, showcasing the product and services and onboarding them.
- 5 years of proven enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Strong sales track-record
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and within a sales team
- Confidence in representing at conferences and events
- Ability to travel for face to face meetings