International mid-market Investment Bank currently expanding for a Senior Vice President to join their successful Technology Investment Banking (M&A) team in London. If you're a driven SVP who is passionate about the Technology M&A space and looking to progress on the international platform - apply below.
International mid-market Investment Bank currently expanding for a Senior Vice President to join their successful Technology Investment Banking (M&A) team in London. The team has closed over 12 M&A deals in 2021 benefiting from an active deal flow and excellent pipeline, they're looking for a Senior VP who wants to thrive in a meritocratic culture whilst executing innovative origination. If you're a driven SVP who is passionate about the Technology M&A space and looking to progress on the international platform, this is the opportunity for you.
- Participate in selling/pitching to clients and prospects, leveraging understanding of macro trends and strategic direction of clients to win business.
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations. Assume role of day-to-day client contact for questions, comments, inputs and deal related matters.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Serve as a sounding board for unique and creative approaches for analyses.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Provide thought leadership to streamline processes and improve efficiency and effectiveness. Provide ongoing guidance and spot corrections to improve team efficiency.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for associates and analysts, providing constructive feedback.
- Review all analyst and associate work for consistency, correctness and formatting, taking responsibility for client materials and reports.
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Prior investment banking experience required; 6+ years' experience in an M&A focused role
- Technology investment banking sector alignment
- Exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to manage expectations of senior bankers while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversite
- Some travel may be required