SRE/Production Engineer – Trading
- 100k GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Skills: Python, SDLC, GIT, Open Stack, Chef, Salt, Ansible, C, C++, Java, Scripting, Jenkins, Testing, Automation
My client, the world’s leading Investment bank seek a Site Reliability/Production Engineer’s (SRE) to join their Algo trading team.
The team has recently been given a large investment and the group have a number of projects allocated which need immediate attention. They are currently seeking someone to Lead projects that continue to improve the availability, stability and performance of the system (eg. Disaster recovery, stress/capacity and exchange testing).
The successful candidate must be experienced with developing applications in a Linux environment, with sound knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Strong programming – Python or C or C++ or Java
- Familiar with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of agile practices (TDD etc.)
- Experience with Version Control best practices
- knowledge of software testing practices