Global investment Bank based in the city require an SMCR Specialist (Senior Managers and Certificate Regime) to undertake a 9 month maternity cover project.
Pay is £250-280 per day
- Keeping the Bank's Management Responsibilities Map current, together with all supporting Handbooks, Policies and Procedures for SMR, as well as change log/registers.
- Keeping the individual Statements of Responsibilities current.
- Maintain and manage all SMF documentation, including Job Descriptions, Reasonable Steps, Learning and Development Plans, Handover documents and other ad hoc documentation.
- Prepare all SMF regulatory filings, as required.
- Preparing briefing notes, presentations and reports for senior management consideration in relation to the Senior Managers Regime.
- Preparation of MI, Board/Local Management Committee and Executive Committee paper/reports in relation to SMR.
- Preparing training materials on the SMR.
- Supporting the Head of SMR providing guidance, briefings and/or training to SMFs, GMs or other teams, as required.
- Monitoring of regulatory developments and proposing changes of systems and controls in response to emerging trends and changes of regulatory rules. Undertaking recordkeeping obligations for the Bank.
- Carrying out ad hoc activities such as analysis on changes of regulations, reporting, monitoring, as requested.
- Assisting the Head of SMR in related projects to enhance or develop new and existing processes.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- The role holder should be able to manage his/her own work and resolve routine problems and queries.
- The role holder should have sound judgement on prioritisation and be able to deal with multiple tasks in timely and accurate manner.
- The role holder should be able to communicate with stakeholders in professional manner and be able to express views clearly verbally and in writing.
- The role holder should be proactive and self-motivated.
- Previous experience in Senior Managers and Certification Regime desirable
- Knowledge in SMCR regulations and banking compliance and regulations essential
- Higher Diploma, qualification or Bachelor's degree preferred
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.