SEPA and International Payments Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
SEPA and International Payments Expert for a rapidly expanding UK fintech company in the City of London.
My client is multi award-winning fintech company aiming to revolutionise the banking industry by leveraging the latest technology to put the customer first.
As part of their ongoing expansion plans they are currently seeking an international FX payments subject matter expert to be the ‘go-to’ contact in a rapidly growing payments operations team for SEPA and SWIFT related issues.
- Full ownership of international FX payment processing, policies, procedures, and regulations (including ongoing regulatory change management
- Create and update SEPA operational procedures
- Providing SEPA training to engineers and Treasury Staff
- Support system requirement documentation for payment interface build
The ideal candidate will have;
- 5-10+ years’ experience in back office FX payments operations gained from a bank, payments, or fintech company.
- Strong knowledge of SWIFT and SEPA payment guidelines, scheme rules and regulatory frameworks, including an understanding of both EBA and European Parliament and Council regulations in relation to SEPA (SCT/ SDD).
- Some experience of producing project documentation i.e. business requirements, test scripts etc
- Be detail orientated, with the ability to prioritise and balance their workload within a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and motivation.
Please note that this is a fintech environment, not a traditional banking / payments environment. My client has created a progressive and egalitarian work place with a great energy and purpose, therefore all applicants must be team players, able to work in a flat structure with minimal supervision... while working with nice people and having fun at the same time!