Contract/FullyRemote/Inside IR35 They want someone who has a full understanding of all the models in SAP One stage interview The Role We are seeking talented individuals with experience of delivering solutions specifically across a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate would have come from manufacturing background and comfortable with all aspects of the business processes across functional disciplines. This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring the interaction with senior client executives and influential stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- As a Solution Architect, lead the discussions and solution design delivery of complex business pain areas.
- Be highly skilled in mapping, problem solving and solutioning the best approach for the client.
- Do analysis of the business current state with a clear vision of where the client can attain maximum benefits
- Define clear goals for program management with the focus on clear deliverables.
- Have a functional understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance integration to other SAP modules; including SAP SD, MM, LE, PP.
- Advise on technical integration of the SAP application with other client and 3rd party tools/applications. Experience of large, connected solutions is a must.
- Have some technical architecture knowledge, with an emphasis on technology, application, environment and integration strategy. Understanding of cloud solutions and the various hyperscalers eg, Azure.
- Have excellent communication skills at an executive level. Advanced verbal skills - be convincing with the ability to command and hold a room.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing with an excellent understanding of the complexities of a product distribution environment.
- Wide enterprise experience with a good understanding of the whole end to end process.
- Completed a number of large transformational projects, with knowledge of S4HANA deployment accelerators
- Strong all-round core consulting skills with experience in delivering client facing projects driving transformation and change
- Experience of working in client facing roles, managing work streams and building strong client relationships
- Proven project management skills and ability to drive multiple projects forward in parallel under significant pressure
- Experience of designing, preparing and delivering complex events or workshops (internal and client-facing)
- Experience of working with senior clients and building credibility
- Attention to detail and ability to react quickly and professionally to constantly changing requirements and demands
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to produce high quality outputs in tight timeframes, advanced PowerPoint skills required