SAP Architect (MC)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PA Consulting
- 23 May 19
SAP Architect (MC)
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we'll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't it time you joined us?
At PA Consulting we define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals worldwide; our Architects play a key role in delivering the solutions which give these results.
We specialise in embedding delivery capability within organisations and we also provide independent assurance to existing programmes, giving practical, expert advice that is suited to our client's organisation and objectives.
What does Great look like ?
PA Consulting are looking to speak with those with the ambition and entrepreneurial flair to deliver fit for business solutions across a range of industries. We are particularly looking to recruit Architects with a deep knowledge of SAP.
A successful SAP Architect at PA Consulting will typically have:
• Over five years' experience in analysing and transforming business information and technical needs into SAP cloud and/or on-premise architecture.
• Working knowledge of SAP ecosystem and has ability to propose short term and long-term solution roadmaps.
• Able to identify existing system architecture weaknesses and develop opportunity to improve business and or IT processes.
• Over five years' experience in the delivery of enterprise scale technology driven projects and programmes in areas such as:
o Finance and HR solutions
o Asset Management
• Experience in one or more of the following:
o SAP S/4 HANA
o SAP BW/4 HANA
o SAP MDG/MDM
o SAP Cloud solutions (SuccessFactors, Ariba, Concur, Business ByDesign)
o SAP Cloud Hosting (AWS, Azur, Google etc.)
• Working knowledge of SAP implementation methodologies (ASAP, Launch, Activate) and deployment experience.
• A "finisher" mentality; a passion for being involved throughout the design and delivery phases of complex programmes of work
• Strong business acumen; you will understand the way in which projects and programmes impact the wider business of your clients, and offer a full consultancy experience
• Strong communication skills- able to engage with clients in the business as well as IT
• Technical and Solution Architecture
• Analysis of technical documentation and integration requirements
• Advise on SAP functionality, delivery methods and best practice
• Configuration and customisation of SAP products
• Experience in analysing and transforming business information and technical needs into SAP cloud and/or on-premise architecture.
• Experience of sales and business development including Bid writing, competitive dialogue and commercial pricing and models
• Strong SAP relationship around software sales, pricing and business development
• Able to operate as a lead architect on major ERP projects and programmes
About PA Consulting Group
We offer a career; developing your consulting skills and accelerating your career through the client exposure and structured thinking that consulting brings. You will be given the opportunity to work on a wide variety of technology driven projects with passionate, like-minded colleagues. We're rightly proud of our history of innovation and you will play a key role in the further development of our market-leading technology consultancy.
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.