FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Ruby Developer - HealthTech
An exciting opportunity for a Ruby developer to join an extremely fast growing HealthTech organisation in London. They are responsible for providing on-demand access to healthcare appointments to patients via desktop, tablet and mobile platform apps. As a company they are growing very fast and have recently attracted over $10 million worth of investment and are also working alongside the NHS and European Hospitals.
You will have the opportunity to develop, implement and maintain the front and back-end systems that currently power one of London's fastest growing HealthTech companies on the market.
- A strong awareness of web application architecture principles
- Good working knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Good knowledge of working with databases ( MySQl, PostgreSQL, Mongo)
- Able to work closely and well with technical and non-technical employees in the company
- GBP55000.00 - GBP70000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick