Our client is an investment manager, providing services to charities, institutions and private clients. They are seeking a Risk and Performance Analyst, with knowledge across all asset classes, to join the growing team.
- Work closely with internal business functions, such as client service, investment teams, product specialists and marketing
- Preparation of client reports and performance attribution analysis
- Performance measurement support
- Input at Performance and Risk committee's
- Providing detailed performance and attribution analytics for all asset classes
- Work closely with client service, marketing, investment teams
- Continually help to improve performance data, systems, and processes
- University degree; Studies within Business, Science or Mathematics is preferred.
- 3-5 Years experience is risk, performance or attribution role
- Strong understanding of performance measurements and attribution
- Strong understanding of Investment products and UCITS Fund Structures
- Excellent ability in Excel, pivot tables, VBA and SQL)
- Power Bi experience preferred
- Excellent understanding of data management and automation.
- Experience with portfolio analysis systems
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills