With the Consent Order from the FED and a timeline across 2022 to audit and report on several regulatory change programmes, this bank has a lot of investment to make across its regulatory change landscape in capital and wholesale markets.
We are looking for a broad range of risk and control consultants from junior to senior manager/director level with experience relevant to the Consent Order; a background in Mifid 2, for example, would be very relevant. The client is looking for people who have a strong risk and control grounding to their experience, with the more experienced hires having a history of working with control frameworks, control testing and controls effectiveness. At the more junior end, we would consider people with strong Conduct BA and PM skills, though the broader the 'view' in terms of regulation, the better.
There is a focus on front office conduct programmes. We are looking for:
1. Knowledge of conduct regulation, particularly Mifid 2, Libor, transaction reporting and the like
2. An ability to bring an 'audit mindset' to regulatory programmes and regulatory response
3. Good risk and controls experience
4. Programme assurance skills
5. Exceptional stakeholder management and reporting skills
Interviews will be late October with a view to onboarding middle of December and first week of January. A minimum contract of 6 months will be issued with the hope work will be extended.