My client is a Global Consultancy and this position will act as an ambassador for the Consultancy in regards to compliance standards and risk management within the London, Amsterdam & Brussels office system. The role will support the office systems of these locations by building and driving best practice in finance minimum standards and risk management.
It will be important to collaborate well across functions, both within the stated locations and globally, to deliver comprehensive and business-oriented solutions. The role requires the ability to successfully manage multiple projects in varying finance disciplines, whilst being flexible and open towards new ideas and change.
The successful incumbent will drive a diligent risk management approach to financial and operational risk areas. In addition:
- Embedding risk management into the finance function, ensuring adequate systems of internal controls (segregation of duties, reconciliations, checks and ensuring appropriate policies are in place and monitored and global policies are adhered to.)
- Managing the locations internal risk audits and updating the risk review platform.
My client is looking for the following:
- University educated plus accounting and/or legal experience
- Knowledge of UK GAAP, local taxes and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of European Data Protection Legislation (GDPR) Is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working within a Professional services firm desirable
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written communication) and Excel proficient
PLEASE SEND CV'S IN ENGLISH ONLY.