Our client is one of the world's largest professional services firms with a number of opportunities for experienced professionals within their risk consulting practice.
Key duties include:
- Responsibility for a number of projects in the risk management and Prudential regulatory reporting environment
- Working on a broad range of clients and on large and small engagements
- Responding to regulatory developments including Pillar 1 credit, counterparty credit and market risk or liquidity
- Evaluating risks, controls, policies and procedures then producing reports for senior management
- Supporting on projects covering regulatory reporting, governance and controls
- Building strong internal and external relationships
To be considered you will:
- Be a recently qualified accountant from practice with a strong audit/risk and controls background working with banking clients
- Have strong COREP and PRA regulatory reporting knowledge
- Be able to clearly demonstrate proficiency in performing and managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Have strong communication, analytical and report writing skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage client relationships at various levels
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003