Risk & Performance Analyst (VBA Proficient)
- Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who looking for Risk and Performance Analyst to join the team and work to provide investment portfolio performance analysis in addition to maintenance and development of Risk systems using VBA. This role will report to the Head of Risk.
The role will include a breadth of activities across risk, performance and involvement with various ad-hoc strategic projects to align with this growing firm’s strong trajectory. A key focus for this individual will involve improving the way in which the firm gathers, stores and uses data. Our client is aiming to build and develop a best in class, technologically efficient framework and this individual will be vital in achieving this. The ideal candidate requires experience supporting GIPS compliant performance reporting, daily risk reporting and ongoing monitoring, review and development of risk models, systems and processes. Additionally, this role will look to provide guidance and support to a junior team member.
- 3-5 years exposure to Performance and Risk Analysis for Fixed Income.
- Extensive and demonstrable working knowledge and use of VBA is essential for the purpose of automation and heightening operational efficiencies.
- Ideally a holder of professional qualification to indicate keen interest in relevant self-development, IMC, CFA, FRM.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
Unfortunately, our client cannot provide sponsorship for this position.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com