Risk Technology Product Manager (London or NYC)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Axioma Inc.
- 18 Sep 17
Are you interested in joining a smart team in a great office environment in an award-winning organization? At Axioma, we bring together the best minds from across the world to challenge the way financial institutions think about risk and investment portfolio management. To learn more about us go to www.axioma.com We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate The position is based in our London office supporting a global organization. Axioma currently has over 250 employees worldwide with approximately 50 based in London.
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the technology direction of risk solutions.
• Provide leadership in technology related development, especially around cloud infrastructure.
• Manage current client integration technologies such as API, SFTP and other client worflows and provide guidance for future development.
• Work with product development in translating requirements into detailed specifications.
• Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition and the industry.
• Provide clarity on product priorities through the development process.
• Develop sales tools and collateral.
• Brief and train the sales force.
• Support the sales and implementation process.
• Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or quantitative finance.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure or applications.
• Strong computer skills. Programming experience is highly desirable, especially in Java, C++, Matlab, R, Python.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong client facing skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• At least 5 years of experience in a quantitative finance role.
• Additional languages other than English, in particular French and German, are a plus.
• Competitive Salary
• Full benefits package
• Performance-based annual bonus
Axioma is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.