- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Risk
- 03 Dec 17 2017-12-03
An International Bank are looking for a Risk Officer to join their team in Central London. The role offers a range of responsibilities across all areas of risk and offers exposure to Senior Management and Senior Stakeholders. Market and Credit Risk experience required. Written and Spoken Mandarin preferred
- Maintain efficient and insightful risk reporting and analysis while dynamically responding to business changes and to the requirements of internal stakeholders and senior management.
- Provide credit risk exposure on counterparties and product lines to the business, risk and operation teams with additional analysis and commentary where necessary.
- Produce data for counterparty stress testing/ risk appetite/collective impairment provision and provide related analysis in coordination with regulatory department.
- Daily production, analysis and commentary of market risk reporting, including monthly preparation of market risk reports to Asset and Liability Committee- ALCO packs.
- Working closely with head of market risk (IB) and market risk managers in head office to assist with analysis and data issues.
- Monitor, control and escalate market risk exposure limits excesses.
- Validate that conditions precedent are met prior to ending CAFs and that credit committee decisions are accurately recorded in credit risk systems.
- Thorough investigation and analysis of all excesses to identify categories breaches in credit risk policy and make suggestions for their resolution and further follow up and ensure that excess positions are cleared.
- Banking products- Trade Finance and Treasury in particular would be advantageous
- Good understanding of market and credit risk
- IT literate, strong proficiency with Excel, VBA and Access
- Highly numerate with excellent research and reporting ability
Education / Certifications
- University degree in relevant subject
- Mandarin speaker preferred