Risk Management and Control Analyst
- £54,000 plus 20% bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 09 Apr 18 2018-04-09
Our Client, a leading Investment Management Company, is looking for a Risk Management and Control Analyst to help their risk team with the second line of defence activities to ensure that credit and market risks are controlled. Ideal candidate will have experience in market risk, credit risk and operational risk.
- Provision of valuations for the firms OTC and private asset books
- Production of Value at Risk and stress testing reports
- Supporting the development of portfolio risk reporting
- Carrying out research on market data in order to understand risk and pricing drivers
- Supporting the production and development of fund monitoring and valuation systems/processes.
- Experience of Market Risk, Credit Risk and Operational Risk within an Investment Bank or Asset Management
- Experience of VAR
- Very good knowledge of OTC derivatives and collateralised credit exposure