Risk Management Officer
- Market rates
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
This will be a broad, hands on, senior analyst permanent role which will include interpretation of relevant rules from regulatory bodies (i.e. PRA, EBA etc.) and how these apply to the Bank. The main responsibility will be providing support to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) in reviewing and maintaining the Bank's risk management framework (RMF) as well as the related internal reporting in an accurate and timely manner. Contributing to drafting the ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 Disclosures and RRP documents. The successful candidate will report to the CRO.
The successful candidate's key deliverables will include:
- Performing the analysis for and drafting the ICAAP, ILAAP, RRP and Pillar 3 disclosure documents working closely with the CRO
- Supporting to the CRO in developing and maintaining the Bank's RMF and in drafting the RMF policy, the Risk Appetite Statement and risk-related policies.
- Developing and producing the internal reporting related to the Bank's RMF.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- BSc or MSc degree in Risk Management, Economics, Business Administration (or similar subjects)
- At least 2 years working experience in Risk Management and/or Prudential and Regulatory departments, preferably within a Bank based in the UK
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel is mandatory
- Experience in drafting ICAAP, ILAAP, RRP documents, Pillar 3 disclosure and/or risk-related policies
- Good knowledge of UK regulatory and prudential requirements, CRD lV regulation (and EBA related guidelines)
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- A Financial Risk Manager (FRM) or Professional Risk Manager (PRM) designation is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Access and VBA is advantageous
- Previous experience in performing calculations for ICAAP, ILAAP and related stress tests is advantageous.