Risk Management/Middle Office Specialist
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international commodities trading house looking to hire a Middle Office Specialist to join the team in Switzerland. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for the day-to-day handling of risk management duties for multiple energy trading desks (oil and gas)
- Handle relevant contract for the energy trading department whilst analysing commercial elements related to risk, operational cost and P&L calculation
- Work autonomously to develop the companies risk infrastructure using a range of financial instruments for a wide scope of daily tasks
- Liaise effectively with other technical and commercial divisions internally to expand sales and marketing success, as well as clearing/brokering counterparties
- 3+years of experience within commodities, preferably in the oil and gas sector
- Specialist knowledge in risk management, such as P&L calculation, risk dimensions and operational processes/support
- Strong understanding of financial instruments and derivatives and systems such as Pyhton/SQL
- Experience in brokering/clearing counterparties beneficial, as well as blending books
- Located in Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.