- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Jun 19
Risk Frameworks Reporting AVP # 123835
- Responsible for managing the Risk Management Committee meetings in capacity of the Secretary to the Committees
- Coordinate with various risk functions and produce risk updates at a high quality standard, and meet agreed deadlines
- Critically review and challenge the risk content of the materials included in the reports with particular focus on limit breaches, and overall governance and regulatory requirements
- Ensure reports effectively support the decision making process of the senior management (e.g. clear report and up to date information)
- Support the team in wider Enterprise Risk Management deliverables, such as ICAAP, Risk Identification, Scenarios Design, etc.
- Take ownership of the deliverables including defining the process and identifying areas of improvement
- We want you to contribute your strong interpersonal skills to our team
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple projects under the tight deadlines
- Previous experience in project management
- Knowledge of risk concepts/product knowledge
- Experience in Enterprise Risk or Market Risk or Credit Risk is essential
- Bachelors 'Degree in economics/finance or similar qualification
- FRM/CFA/PRM qualification desirable
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.