Risk Change Manager (BA/PM) – LIBOR / Murex – Financial Markets. A financial markets firm are working on a number of changes to their trading and risk systems to accommodate upcoming LIBOR changes and have an opportunity for a Risk Change Manager instantiate these changes in their Murex platform.
This role requires an understanding of interest rate products, market data (yield curves, volatility surfaces), as well as pricing and risk sensitivities, as well as how these areas are represented and function in the Murex platform. You will also be responsible for business requirements and testing activities, as well as working cross functionally to drive efficiencies and represent the project in working groups.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years within risk management change and/or systems projects
- Substantial experience with the Murex platform and its configuration
- Experience of interest rate products and their risk management
- Experience as a business analyst and project manager on large change programmes
- Background in Market Risk, Product Control or related Accounting function (non-IT)
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institutions
This is a £600-£650/day PAYE role (employers taxes paid in excess of this rate) based London initially for six months.