Risk Business Analyst – Financial Services – London.
Key Information: This is an initial 6-Month assignment, paying up to £650p/d Inside IR35.
An established financial services firm based in London are looking for a Business Analyst to come and join their team. In this role, you will be driving change initiatives within their new Digital Product Group, which looks to develop new services and products for its members and clients. You will focus on one of the new services which is set to analytically approximate the margin requirements of their portfolios at a trade level.
- Document business requirements across Risk, Operations and Products.
- Assist in the functional design of all new Margin Approximation Rates Tool requirements, initiatives, User story initiation
- Review all business changes relating to Margin Approximation Rates Tool Releases.
- Ownership and prioritisations of all backlogs.
- Issue resolution relating to new initiatives.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst at Investment Bank.
- Knowledge and experience of market risk concepts such as Market Data, Pricing and Sensitivities.
- Extensive knowledge of the Interest Rate Derivatives market.
- In-depth working experience with Agile and Scrum, particularly large-scale Agile environments.
- Proven stakeholder management experience.
- Experience with JIRA is desirable.