- £Competitive + Package GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Risk Analytics Manager - Payments
A well-known Credit Card provider is currently looking to hire their first member into a brand new team focused on their payments analytics,
Part of the credit risk team, this role will focus on using payments data from their global regions to build tools and solutions that will offer insight for their credit desicioning. This will include structuring and analysing large amounts of data, looking at customer behaviors and deriving trends as part of the international risk analytics team.
- Develop new data intelligence using the information provided by clearing banks and payment processors for risk assessments.
- Work with technology teams across international geographies to improve the risk systems.
- Improve the speed of return payments, and significantly enhance credit risk models that help identify potential return payments.
- Partner closely with digital servicing teams to launch credit digital strategies to improve collection of outstanding or failed payments from cardmembers.
- Establishing strong partnership with various market Chief Credit Officers, and across various geographies to successfully drive the business outcomes in the regions.
- Strong analytical background in a finserv organisation or in a payments related function.
- Knowledge of payments flows between banking institutions would be beneficial.
- MSc or MBA with quantitative background
- Strong programming skills (SAS/SQL)
- Experience with Big Data programming languages such as Python, HIVE, Hadoop of PIG
- Ability to translate technical analysis into business insights and recommendations, concepts and promoting to internal and external partners
- Ability to work across an organisation, partnering with decision scientists, technology teams, and external suppliers.