Risk Analytics Associate
Job Description Summary:
To work as part of the FSG team, providing a hands on advisory service that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the professional team. To produce effective analysis work that will form the basis of any report provided to the client. Job Description:
Come and think independently with an organisation that's doing the same. We're determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It's why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It's invigorating. It's inspiring. It's creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let's make change happen. The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
• Develops and maintains a network of contacts within the firm.
• Understands the importance of, and keeps, the Firm's interaction database up-to-date.
• Participates in networking/ office marketing events when appropriate and is an ambassador of the firm.
• Begins to develop an understanding of the Firm's products, services and capabilities.
• Assists senior colleagues with marketing initiatives.
• Demonstrates sound technical knowledge and is able to apply this in the context of client assignments.
• Produces high quality analysis.
• Projects a confident and professional image.
• Prepares client take on in accordance with the Firm's methodology.
• Plays an active role in the Actuarial & Risk team, contributing to positive morale.
• Works collaboratively across all areas within the FSG to maximise our contribution to the firm and to clients.
• Works in line with the firm's CLEARR values of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility.
• Seeks regular feedback and identifies and acts upon learning and development needs in order to develop technical and personal skills.
• Completes a timely appraisal and personal development plan.
• Analyses information and is able to offer considered conclusions and recommendations.
• Keeps senior staff informed of progress, draws issues to their attention and discusses conclusions with them.
• Takes responsibility for assigned areas, including having own work reviewed.
• Works to time and budget.
• Assists in maximising the recovery of billable time through accurate and timely submission of timesheets.
• Contributes to ensuring maximum utilisation of self through proactively seeking involvement in upcoming assignments and advertising own availability.
• Adheres to the Firm's risk management policies. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.