Risk Analyst - Risk Framework
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Risk Analyst to join one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one.
The team is responsible for the risk oversight, seeking to ensure that the company manages risks in accordance with the expectations of its clients, shareholder and regulators. The team works closely with the Executives, Management across the Business and Prudential Group Head Office Risk.
We are looking for an experienced Risk Analyst to support the Risk Framework Manager in developing and maintaining the companies Risk Appetite Statement, Risk Framework, and the supporting Operational Risk Policy and Standards. This will include providing focused risk sessions and training to the business and developing and maintaining an intranet site to host information.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supporting the maintaining of key risk documents for the company, including the Risk Appetite Statement, Risk Framework, Operational Risk Policy and Operational Risk Standards to ensure these meet the needs of the company and the requirements defined by Prudential Group Head Office.
- Maintaining awareness of industry trends, best practice and regulatory developments and supporting the enhancement of key risk documentation to align to these.
- Supporting the development and delivering of risk training and awareness to the business on an ongoing basis, including providing input into any Prudential Group Head Office risk training initiative/academy and aligning the company training where appropriate.
- Supporting the development and delivering of Risk Leader Sessions and Focused Risk Workshops to Executive and the business.
- Responding to regular or ad hoc reporting requests from external parties, including Client or other Stakeholder Requests for Information. Seeking to improve the Requests for Information process across the Risk Teams.
- Supporting input into key documentation requiring links to the Risk Framework including ICAAP, AAF and RMPs.
- Liaising with other areas within the company and across Prudential to assist in developing a co-ordinated approach to risk documentation (e.g. Compliance).
- Building constructive and supportive working relationships with the wider risk team and other second line functions across the business.
What we are looking for:
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills to an Executive, Board and Committee level. It is important for you to be client focused and forward looking, with the intention to add value. You will be curious and continually looking to seek out improvements, as well as having strong drive and delivery, with a committed focus to achieving results and delivering on time. It is also essential for you to have excellent relationship development skills, alongside being a proactive team player, who is good at working with others.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.