Growing payments company that is partnered with a Crypto-Currency exchange has a newly created role open for a Risk Analyst to support the Group Risk Manager in the oversight of enterprise risk and to ensure that the Group’s Risk Management Framework is robust and operating effectively, based in central London:
- Assist the Group Risk Manager in carrying out the enterprise wide risk assessments, and maintenance of the Group Risk Register
- Performing controls testing to ensure that the effectiveness of the control framework
- Investigating and reporting on risk events, ensuring the root cause, and remedial actions have been identified
- Assist in the maintenance and management of the Group’s KRIs
- Production of various risk reports and management dashboards
- Assist in the maintenance of the Business Continuity Plan
To apply for this role you will need some experience of operational risk or risk and controls related work from within financial services and have some exposure to risk frameworks/assessments and/or control testing.