Job Reference #209821BR
You'll be working in the Risk Control team within Asset Management in London. This global team oversees all business areas of Asset Management including ETFs, equities, fixed income, real estate, infrastructure, hedge fund and multi asset portfolios. You will be focusing on portfolios across these asset classes booked or managed in London, in coordination with the global asset class risk officers. Your expertise
- a university degree in a numerical discipline, ideally mathematics, physics, finance or economics
-experience in the financial services industry, preferably in buy-side risk management
-knowledge and understanding of risk management techniques including concepts such as Value-at-Risk, Portfolio Theory and Stress testing
- strong analytical skills
- able to respond quickly in a fast moving environment
- willing and able to learn quickly and apply that learning effectively
- able to adapt to evolving requirements and competing priorities
- a self starter and proactive
- a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
- team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.