Risk - Program Management Senior Analyst - AVP
The Program Management Senior Analyst (Senior Analyst) will be part of a newly-formed project management team (Project Management Office or PMO) responsible for the management and coordination of complex, strategic activities across multiple projects and work-streams for a re-engineering of the end-to-end new product approval (NPA) process. This initiative is global in scope encompassing an expansive set of stakeholders and activities. The core internal teams engaged include Risk, Compliance, Finance, Legal, Treasury, ICG, CCB and GCB.
- The program will cover on-going strategic enhancements to the NPA process including:
- Governance & Controls: Ensure supporting Policy and Procedures remain robust and relevant, with a highly effectively governance and control environment.
- Process: Ensure efficient and effective processes to facilitate approvals and risk management oversight.
- Risk Assessment: Ensure effective and robust identification of risks that link to risk appetite and strategy.
- Business & Control Engagement: Ensure strong ongoing engagement by the Business and Control Functions that participate in the NPA process.
- Resources, Data & Technology: Ensuring best in class infrastructure is implemented to support the NPA process and resources are appropriately maintained to support the function.
The underlying principle for all the above pillars is a consistent approach to managing a product across its lifecycle.
The objective of the Senior Analyst will be to provide program management support to properly plan, oversee and execute the PAF re-engineering objectives. The Senior Analyst will support the PMO Manager and the various project teams. Responsibilities
- Work with the project teams to support implementation of strategic solutions that enhance the NPA process
- Support the execution of remediation with timely and effective outcomes against regulatory expectations
- Support team members in the planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
- Support the oversight of one or more project teams.
- Help ensure all stakeholders understand the program schedule and key milestones.
- Help monitor program commitment from those assigning resources.
- Track progress and status of overall project
- Update on-going reports providing metrics and updates for monitoring progress.
- Create ad hoc reports and presentations, as necessary, for socialization and and periodic updates.
- Escalate program risks to the Program Manager, when appropriate.
The position provides the opportunity to be part of a significant re-engineering effort of a global process for Citi with an active engagement across multiple business lines and regions. The Senior Analyst will have organizational exposure, with visibility into new product and service in the Institutional, Commercial and Consumer Businesses, Risk and Control Functions. Qualifications:
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in a role that requires problem solving, analytical capabilities, some strategic thinking, project and / or process management, and approvals / exposure to transactions
- Previous experience supporting complex firm-wide projects or processes with proven success
- Familiarity with Citi's businesses and products and their risk profiles across multiple geographies is a plus
- Solid organizational skills, ability to multi-task and identify issues.
- Good interpersonal skills while working across multiple functions and teams. Ability to build effective internal and external networks
- Solid organizational and time management skills; ability to work under pressure will be critical
- Strong attention to detail, willingness to "roll up sleeves"; tireless work ethic
- Undergraduate / Master's degree(s) with an analytical focus (e.g. finance, economics, engineering, mathematics etc.)
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .