Risk/Finance Change Business Analyst
- GBP60000 - GBP68000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Taylor Root
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
My client, a reputable bank is looking for multiple perm AVP Risk/Finance Change Business Analyst to join their team based in London. They are looking for Change Business Analyst with strong experience in Risk/Finance or Treasury to join their Risk, Finance and Treasury Data Management team.
The role will focus on working on specific business units to identify, document and maintain Data Lineage for the team's Critical Data Elements. You will be supporting all Data Lineage activities including liaising with BAU teams to identify and define Critical Data Elements in the strategic metadata tool, and document the Data Lineage by updating the system templates and flows contained within the strategic Data Lineage Tool. You will also be accountable for Data Lineage Documentation and Maintenance, Data Domain Activation and Maintenance and Authoritative Sources Management.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BSc/BEng)
- Ideally 5-7 years experience as a business analyst with good experience in change project management
- Strong understanding of Data Management concepts with ability to identify and solutionise data issues
- Strong knowledge/experience in Risk, Finance and Treasury functions within banking
- Knowledge of Project Lifecycle methods (e.g. Software Development Lifecycle, Agile) and understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management
- Excellent MS-Office skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio skills
- Excellent communication skills and track record of operating amongst senior management teams
- Experience in facilitating large workshops / running cross-border meetings
- Must be willing to be hands-on for complex data analysis efforts
- Capacity to work proactively with colleagues across the organisation to build transparent, lasting relationships, delivering real value to the organisation
- Able to analyse complex and technical information
- Experience working with data management tools and understanding relational databases, risk systems/architecture would be desirable
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.