We are currently recruiting for a Revenue Management Administrator to assist the Revenue Management team in effective and efficient team support and client management fee and charge administration.
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
About the Role
- Accurately checking/updating static data relating to quarterly fee and charging reporting
- Manual fees and charges journal entries.
- Construction and checking of fees and charges pages on inception for new accounts and mid period adjustments for existing accounts.
- Calculation of ad-hoc and initial management fees and adviser charges
- Ensure Advisor Company payments are paid in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Front Office/Advisor business support and query resolution.
- Ensure changes to client Advisor Company/Advisor Individual relationships are reflected appropriately on our systems.
Tasks and duties also include:
- Answering phones, dealing with queries from Investment teams, taking appropriate messages.
- General administrative duties and ad-hoc tasks.
- Keeping electronic department files updated.
- Being prepared to take on additional project responsibilities as the need arises or is identified, supporting and covering team members where appropriate.
- A level qualifications
- Preferably a degree qualification
- IOC desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Figaro and CRM experience an advantage but not essential
- Solid experience of working within the wealth management industry
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
- Holiday: 26 days
- Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
- Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
- Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
- Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
- Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.