Revenue Management Accountant (12-month Fixed-Term Contract) - Global Financial Services Group - London - £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
- £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- LH Partners
- 19 Mar 19
We are now recruiting for a market-leading global financial services group for a Passed Finalist (with no exams/papers remaining) or Fully Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Management Accountant to work a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract. Candidates must bring sound accounting skills with management accounting experience, preferably from the financial services sector.
KEY SEARCH CRITERIA:
- Passed Finalist (with no exams/papers remaining) or Qualified Accountant
- Revenue side experience is not essential
- Solid management accounting experience with good understanding of accounting fundamentals (i.e. debits, credits, accruals, reconciliations)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Confident user of Excel with Oracle/Hyperion experience being a bonus (but not essential)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with good stakeholder management experience
- Short notice period (1 month or less) or immediately available
- Responsible for Revenue postings and reporting.
- Post any relevant Oracle journals including revenue allocations and transfers ensuring all back up is in place.
- Liaise with IT team and Accounts Receivable to ensure revenues are coded accurately and in a timely manner.
- Review the Monthly reported Revenue and liaise with Finance Business Partners
- Support the Finance Business Partners with any other revenue related queries.
- Responsible for various Intercompany relationships including reconciling the intercompany balances to ensure the correct entries are in the GL.
- Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring balances are accurate and justifiable, providing supporting documentation and driving best practice presentation
- Support the team with Audit queries and any issues from other departments.
- Ensure the management accounts processes are efficient and robust and make recommendations/system enhancements where possible.
- Provide challenge to the status-quo and drive automation.
- Identify and deliver process improvements and focus on improving productivity and efficiency both within the Revenue team and wider management accounting department.
- Responsible for the integrity of revenue data, ensuring quality data is recorded in Oracle Financials.
- Assist with the commentary on Managements FSR packs
- Develop good working relationships with the business partners to ensure accurate and relevant month end data.
- Assist with the production of balance sheet and cashflow forecasts and budgets.
- Assist with audit queries in a timely manner.
- From time to time you will be asked to undertake any other reasonable duties as required within this role.
- Assisting with team developments to improve efficiency and processes.
- Complete any mandatory training by the required deadlines.
- Act with integrity and due skill, care and diligence in carrying out your duties.