We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
- Produce Key Performance Indicators for the CFO and local committees
- Liaise with Product Engineering and be involved in new product launches from a Finance perspective
- Liaise with the Legal department to review and sign off on Investment Management Agreements
- Review new client or product proposals from the Global New Business Committee to assess their impact on Finance activities
- Prepare and submit Assets, Net New Money and Revenues via FMR for Global Reporting.
- Deliver Assets and Net New Money reports to Senior Management and Business Heads
- Manage changes in fee schedules, rebates and fee sharing process, ensuring the various teams involved have applied the changes appropriately
- Prepare the commentary and analysis on assets and revenues to support the internal and external reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders, such as Client Services, Client Relationship Managers, Operational Risk, etc.
- Assist the local MI and FA teams with analysis / commentaries for the local management reporting for the Management Committee and Board meetings
- Be aware of Client Money Rules and its impact on the operational tasks, ensuring there are no CASS breaches
- Assist in peer to peer reviews
- Contribute to the improvement of revenue processes, in the context of enhanced automation
- Enforce existing controls and assist in the implementation of the new Risk Control Framework
- Work closely with the Paris team to standardise processes & controls across various geographies
- Assist with Audit queries as and when required
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required by the Revenue Manager
- Part qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with strong commercial insight
- Experience gained in an investment management environment
- Some knowledge of revenues and assets under management
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and able to successfully resolve conflicting priorities of project and routine tasks.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in use of core software packages, preferably to an advanced level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders and influence at all levels
- Ability to work independently but also to work effectively in a team – someone who is collaborative, flexible and adaptable with a ‘can do attitude’.