- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Société Générale - UK
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
● Responsible for the end to end candidate engagement lifecycle for entry level professional roles.
● Effectively establish, drive and maintain key candidate relationships in order to build credibility and trust to ensure smooth delivery through the selection process.
● Operate with speed and energy to ensure large numbers of candidates are engaged and processed effectively, understanding the need to deliver against volume roles.
● Utilise all digital sourcing tools to best commercial practice to ensure the appropriate route to market is used at all times.
● Operate as Brand Ambassador for the client at all times.
● Attend regular business meetings to provide updates on sourcing progress, and endeavour to provide visibility of ‘the market' for the onsite teams
● Update Operations Model / ATS / CRM as appropriate
● Ensure best practice is maintained throughout all processes and procedure
● Ensure compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process ● Work closely with the overall team to ensure client Service level Agreements
● Management of stats and MI data for client and RSR business overall
● Maintain knowledge of Employment Law Legislation
● Ensure personal objectives are strived for and achieved
● System maintenance to ensure information is accurate at all times
● Adhoc recruitment projects i.e: recruitment campaign management
External: Candidates in the market - passive and active. Client stakeholders where appropriate.
● 5 GCSE Grade B and above, 2 A-Levels grade C and above or equivalent relevant business experience
● Experience of using digital sourcing tools
Knowledge & Skills:
● Knowledge and proven experience of sourcing candidates through varied sourcing techniques is desirable
● Understanding of the recruitment industry is desirable
● Exposure to candidate engagement is desirable
● Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Gmail)
● Excellent communications, influencing and negotiations skills
● Knowledge of current trends and best practices in RPO and or MSP to include recruitment and sourcing.
● Evidence that you can work well under pressure
● Evidence of high volume recruitment process operations
● Evidence that you are an excellent team player
● Experience of working in a team whilst achieving personal goals.
● Demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines.
● Agile, inquisitive, flexible, decisive
● Put people first, listen, trustworthy
● Ability to overcome problems and help us to deliver
● Work in partnership
● Expert, inspiring, ambitious
● Delivery and targets focused, can make things simple, practical, reliable
● Democratic, open, honest
● Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)