Research and Strategy - Manager
- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
A sovereign fund is currently searching for a candidate who can provide investment and occupier market research as well as economic analysis within Infrastructure and Real Estate. The research will be used in stock selection and help develop strategies for the investment portfolio.
My client is a large investment manager with a successful track record of investing into the Infrastructure and Real Estate.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- In depth macro-economic research for relevant European countries and potential implications on financial markets.
- In depth research within Infrastructure and Real Estate
- Report on cyclical trends of Infrastructure and Real Estate.
- Draw conclusions from the research work that are capable of being implemented
- Convey results of the research work and to present the results as required
The successful candidate will:
- Experience in a similar role from an institutional investor or advisory house
- Knowledge of setting asset allocation strategy for institutional investors
- Knowledge of portfolio construction in alternative asset classes
- Knowledge of macro-economics and how it impacts alternative asset classes
- Understand investment theory
Exciting opportunity to work in a investment manager