Research Analyst - Mining Equity
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Capital Network
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Capital Network, an embryonic but fast-growing component of Proactive Investors, a multinational corporation with 600 corporate clients, is looking to recruit a mining equity analyst on a contractor basis.
The role will entail the following work:
- Meeting C-suite executives from listed companies, predominantly in the mid and small-cap space.
- Building a portfolio of clients and assembling research reports in conjunction with company announcements.
- Conducting video interviews, outlining the investment case.
- At least five years’ experience working for an investment bank or large fund manager.
- CFA and other additional accreditations.
Reasons for working at Capital Network:
- Competitive payment structure.
- Flexible working environment and malleability in terms of managing your own time.
- Capacity to build a portfolio of companies where the analyst will be able to liaise directly with company boards.
- Company that values your well-being and development.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV below and we can coordinate an initial telephone conversation.
Deadline for applications is 10 February 2018.