- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 Jun 19
Repo .Net Developer # 130468
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Primary responsibility will be the development and maintenance of trading tools for the Repo business. You will;
- Develop, test, maintain and enhance RCM (Repo, Collateral and Margin Services) IT's portfolio of applications
- Working with business analysts to understand user requirement
- Support the Quality Assurance team in the management and remediation of software defects
- Collaborate effectively with project managers, business analysts, quality assurance and other team members
- Ability to participate and represent the development functions in the development and project lifecycles
- Develops a thorough understanding of client businesses
- Work effectively with team members in other locations situated globally.
- She/He will be exposed to the complete software development lifecycle and will be expected to work with business analysts and from functional specifications to implement the solution and oversee deployment
- Actively seek to minimize potential application support problems through root cause analysis and monitoring
- Design, develop, test and implement enhancements and bug fixes
- Maintain effective communication with the client community to understand their problems and needs
- Share the acquired knowledge and deliver training to the team members
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
We're looking for:
- Excellent .NET development skills with in C# and WPF/extensive commercial experience in software development
- Experience of relational databases, ideally Oracle or Sybase is critical
- Experience of machine learning and Python would be advantageous
- Good understanding of object oriented design and how to write clean code. Good understanding of agile development practices
- Excellent academic background with degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We want you to contribute your interpersonal skills to our team
• Ability to work as part of a global team
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.