AMS are looking for a Remediation Manager for a 6 Month contract based Remotely.
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
With over 150 years of experience, our client - Santander UK, has built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for their customers, their aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and they know they can't make it happen without their people.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Remediation Manager for a 6 Month contract based Remotely.
Purpose of the Role:
- The Remediation Manager has overall responsibility for managing and responding to the remediation queries in relation to Financial Crime, adverse media, red flags, SOW/SOF raised by the teams performing Low/ Med risk. Remediation Manager will be the first point of contact from remediation team leaders escalating queries related to risk rating, discounting, exceptions, waivers etc. The Manager will ensure that all decisions to amend the clients risk rating will be at the discretion of the bank along with all deviations from policy on risk based approach.
As a Remediation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Act as the first point of escalation for Remediation team leaders
- Manage and resolve queries for CCB/SME2 Low / Medium remediation and ensure that all escalations are accurately prioritised and assessed.
- Support the Low / Med remediation teams with SME advice and guidance. Provide ad-hoc training to ensure that the remediation analysts are up to speed with accurate knowledge.
- Build effective working relationships with the vendor team leaders and operational manager working on the remediation project in order to provide effective and timely advice, whilst also identifying areas of improvement.
- Keeping up to date with knowledge and industry standards and maintaining an understanding of other Financial Crime activities and updates undertaken across the Corporate Bank.
- Engage and manage relationships with the internal Line 1 & Line 2 FC Compliance and the Front Office stakeholders to ensure a high quality integrated service is provided on time, and in order to ensure that businesses understand compliance initiatives and act upon recommendations as appropriate.
- Continually review and improve remediation approach document, procedures, training material and Comms.
- Manage the provision of summary MI on the status of the escalation team's activities and identified risks/issues to the Corporate Bank FC MI and KPI analyst for monthly and/or ad-hoc reporting, including trend analyses.
- Promptly and accurately produce regular MI reports on events for senior management to feed into key governance meetings and working group calls for Low / Medium Remediation exercise.
- Raise internal reports where a potential Fc concern, sanctions exposure, PEP match, suspicious activity etc. has been identified following the agreed internal escalation and review procedure.
- Support any necessary escalations to internal fora.
What we require from the candidate:
- Strong working knowledge of the global legislative and regulatory framework for FC (Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption).
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry with knowledge of Corporate banking products and services.
- Previous people management experience.
- Prior experience of KYC/CDD and EDD.
Santander will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business