Release & Customer Support Manager - Zodia Venture
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Processes
• Accountable: coordinating and delivering the completion of all release management activities for delivering complex integrated stack involving in-house and supplier applications as well as SaaS components. Release Manager covers business application (multi-channel offer, core systems, security systems) as well as IT systems enabling developments. Release Manager ensures that all governance requirements are met.
• Accountable: Release Manager defines in collaboration with Product Owners, Software Development teams, Compliance and Risk Teams the delivery process and sets the corresponding naming conventions to enable traceability of deployed software. Subsequently, only accepts releases that are based on pre-defined entry criteria. Follow agreed Change Management process, coordinating the collection and the recording of sign-offs. Pilot any upgrade operation using available tools, being manual or automated. Coordinate the investigations in case of audit in a timely manner and ensures any vulnerability is remediated.
• Accountable: Maintain documentation for customers, assist sales and pre-sales team with the onboarding process of new customers and end-users. Coordinate Client Acceptance process to ensure all onboardings are supported by relevant documentation, reviewed and approved. Maintains and enhance controls as per regulation. 100% passes for all processes and audit reviews. Takes responsibility for the proper management of CDD/KYC files and client records in the information systems. Ensure zero defects in providing evidence regarding execution of onboarding processes. Provide transparency, reports incidents and escalate blocking or complex cases to Risk, Compliance with expected action plans.
• Accountable: Coordinate internal functions including Service Delivery Teams, Sales, legal Compliance and technology to ensure all new launches and conversations are successfully project managed. Offer digital education and guidance to Customers via the most appropriate channels. Participate in cross-department customer experience streams to design future customer experience roadmap.
• Accountable: Manage after sales services. Plan, coordinate and organise the activities of the department. Ensures the quality of services by monitoring the level of services, analysing the trends, correcting inefficiencies and deviations. Risk Management
• Accountable: Making sure applications are fully compliant to mandated standards by adhering to processes and security compliance.
• Accountable: Making sure resilient and robust applications recovery plans meet the business recovery
• Accountable: Making sure controls are applied and constantly reviewed, primarily against risk and compliance framework to ensure full compliance to all policies and regulatory obligations
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters. Key Stakeholders
• Product Enhancement Team
• Infrastructure and Production Support Manager
• Chief Risk officer
• Chief Information and Security Officer
• Development Teams Our Ideal Candidate
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• 3 to 5 years of proven experience managing release either as delivery manager or product owner
• 3 to 5 years in managing HelpDesk or Customer Support team
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented individual
• Report efficiently to management and risk team in a timely manner
• Experience working in a distributed team with diverse culture and background
• Open to change and comfortable working in a fast-pace environment
• 3 years of working experience in banking or large finance institutions
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.