Release Train Engineer / Agile Delivery Manager – Investment Management. A consultancy are assisting a financial markets firm with a major integration programme and have a fantastic opportunity for a Release Train Engineer / Technical Delivery Manager to play a key facilitation role amongst the technology teams.
You will act as a “servant leader” within an large Agile/SAFe technology programme, managing delivery and release for up to ten scrum teams. This will entail partnering with the Product Owner, working with developers, architecture and testing teams to facilitate technical delivery, identify bottlenecks and delivery blockages, taking ownership of issues and co-ordinating overall resolution to ensure that the integration is being delivered effectively. This will include running Scrum of Scrums, scheduling deliveries, working wit the business teams as well as tracking delivery and release against traditional programme plans.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years financial services/markets experience (preference for asset/investment management)
- Proven experience managing delivery/release across multiple (5-10) scrum teams in a global environment
- Significant Agile delivery experience, preferably with demonstrable experience as a Servant Leader
- Track record of unblocking delivery impediments and coaching delivery teams on Agile delivery
- End-to-end technology experience: architecture, analysis, development, testing and release
- Investment portfolio management system experience is preferred but not required
- Understanding of modern programming languages and technology architecture
- Technical background (ideally in software development or systems analysis)
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-600/day PAYE role (subject to employee deductions. employers taxes wil lbe paid in addition) based London initially for six months.