Release Manager - Equity Swaps
One of the world's most prestigious tier-1 banks is seeking a devops Release Manager to lead a small team while remaining hands-on technically.
Supporting the Equity Swaps business, you will be managing the end-to-end release process for several core systems, from release planning to execution, through to deployment to the production environment. Working closely with developers on both new features and identifying development issues, you will also need to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, able to take ownership and be an analytical problem solver. You will have recent hands-on experience of testing, release and devops work, with experience in building custom test pipelines. You will be enthusiastic, and comfortable guiding and mentoring your team members. Requirements
Culture / Benefits
- Minimum 2.1 bachelor's degree in a core STEM subject
- In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with end-to-end testing, test concepts, test automation and best practice
- Strong Unix / Linux knowledge, with shell scripting (Perl or Python useful)
- Knowledge of RDBMS Sybase and/or DB2, with ability to write simple SQL queries
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Direct business impact
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Josh Williamson
+44 (0) 20 3475 5021