Relationship Support Manager
- £35k - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Maxfield Search
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
My client, a leading international Banking Group with a strong presence in the EMEA, requires an associate relationship support manager to join their Corporate Banking team. The ideal candidate will be required to ensure that the banks corporate clients receive exceptional service throughout the life of financing transactions, in accord with all relevant internal and regulatory processes, guidelines and standards.
- Undertake day to day operation in relation to customers’ request:
- Receive customer’s queries relate to account balances, existing transactions, future transitions, indication rates for banking products and general inquires.
- Receive request of remittance transaction, loan/deposit fixing and account balances confirmations etc.
- Provide RMs administrative support:
- Complete KYC for new clients in liaison with Compliance department.
- Prepare legal (loan, ISDA etc.) agreements in liaison with Legal and Compliance departments.
- Send notifications to clients such as compliance related ones.
- Respond to queries from other offices in relation to existing /potential clients (profit / asset figures, indication rate),
- Research necessary information from Bloomberg, internet if required.
- Gather necessity information from internal system in order to complete report / application such as Credit application and transaction memos.
- Prepare regular, standard reports required:
- Regular reporting to EBD planning, Finance department, other offices (Profit, Asset balance, Pipeline etc.),
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication across the Bank in order to efficiently handle daily operation:
- Back offices, Finance department, Treasury department, Compliance department, Products offices, and overseas offices.
- Degree level or equivalent would be preferable but not mandatory.
Functional / Technical Competencies
- Capable to manage typical office software used in financial services industry.
- Familiar with windows and database. Manage to use Excel / Word function to complete reports required.
- Able to use window functions and capable to understand End user systems such as customer information system, signature verification systems etc.
- Strong problem solving skills excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numerical skills