Relationship Manager, Residential Development Finance
- Up to GBP70000 per annum + plus bonus and excellent benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
We are currently working with a leading challenger bank based in London who are looking to hire a Relationship Manager in to their Real Estate Finance team. This team are focusing on providing residential development and investment financing for clients within the M25 area. The successful candidate will take ownership and responsibility for origination and relationship management along with managing and mentoring Assistant Relationship Manager.
· Proactively seeking new borrowers and sourcing leads focused on residential development.
· Building on existing relationships and establishing new relationships with developers, brokers and property investors in key markets and geographies.
· To ensure all your property proposals (new, amendments and extensions) are prepared and presented to Credit Committee.
· To issue Head of Terms for your new or existing property customers.
· To issue property Facility letters in respect of your portfolio of customers.
· To liaise when necessary with lawyers, valuers and monitoring surveyors.
· Proven track record of originating and leading transactions and developing key client relationships in the residential development space.
· Excellent market and technical knowledge.
· Strong existing developer relationships and understanding of the current market conditions.